Monday, May 12, 2008

you may end up in my thesis


I'm in a much better mood now. Funny how cheesecake, cartoons, and a bottle of wine (yeah, we'll call it wine...) will do that.

I'm glad I didn't post the post I posted about not posting last post.

:D

It was more rant and less brilliant than I probably think anyway. And it was definitely angsty and self pitying and those are two personality traits I'd rather keep hidden, yes even from you and especially from me.

On to other things:

Jackie over at Smoothpebble and I are reading Michael Pollan's "The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals". Order it and discuss it with us, I'm sure it will show up in my thesis somehow and if you mention something brilliant about you may end up in my thesis too. And wouldn't that be a thrill for you.

And furthermore, what the hell is a Guy Kawasaki and what has it been told about me?

3 comments:

Sarah P. Miller said...

Since I am at work and doing this on the fly, google the following: Guy Kawasaki and alltop.

Then go look at Maggie's blog (Okay, Fine, Dammit) and click on the alltop button in the sidebar.

I told him you and were the most badass twentysomething bloggers online. Or something like that. And now he's agreed to put us - with others, sigh - on alltop.(Hope that's okay??) Email me.

BatSpit said...

You make my day, Pare.

Anonymous said...

That's a great book.

OK fine, I haven't actually read it yet, but the cover is PHENOMENAL.

(p.s. I wouldn't have minded the angsty post. It would have made me feel better about mine....)